The Strategy and Quality Vice-Presidency strives to contribute to achieving SRU’s vision and mission by actively overseeing the flow of SRU strategic and institutional performance. It also ensures that the quality assurance of SRU administrative and academic practices are implemented. We are also consciously working on spreading and consolidating a culture of quality and accreditation by actively seeking to fulfill accreditation requirements at both national and international level. Our quality and strategic processes are potent to institutionalize SRU operations and procedures by implementing a comprehensive quality management system, ensuring that SRU strategic objectives are achieved and aligned with the Kingdom’s Vision 2030. We are also keenly observing the implementation of SRU operational plans, annual performance indicators and providing recommendations for improvement accordingly.
- • Transparency
- • Continuous improvement
- • Teamwork spirit
- • Honesty and integrity
- • Accountabiulty
To lead, support and coordinate strategic planning and quality assurance processes for all SRU departments and units to achieve conformity with national and international quality standards.
- Manage, organize, and work closely with all SRU departments to develop, update, and review the institutional strategic plan.
- Monitor and support the implementation of SRU strategic plan.
- Communicate with all academic and administrative departments inside SRU for any matters related to quality assurance processes.
- Circulate course evaluations and user surveys, provide analysis, and follow-up the implementation of action and improvement plans on a regular basis.
- Conduct periodic program reviews for further improvement.
- Seek to obtain programmatic and institutional accreditation from national and international accreditation agencies.