College of Applied Sciences ( Nursing )
Home > Admission Requirements > College of Applied Sciences ( Nursing )
Admission requirements to the Faculty of Nursing
- The applicant should be a graduate of natural sciences section in high school, with a cumulative average of not less than 80% or equivalent.
- The student should have graduated from high school no longer than five years ago.
- A minimum score of 65 in the general aptitude test.
- A minimum score of 60 in the achievement test.
- Passing SRU English language test or the English language test provided by the National Center for Assessment as determined by the Faculty.
- Passing the personal interview.
- To be medically fit.