Elite Scholarship Terms and Conditions
- The student should be a High School graduate (graduating with a percentage of not less than 95%).
- The student must be a graduate of the year he is applying in or the one before it only.
- The Qudrat and Tahsili tests scores should not be less than 95; or their sum shall be 192, provided that neither of the score is less than 92, or its equivalent for graduates of international schools.
- The student should fulfills the other admission criteria and requirements for the program he is applying for.
- The student should have submitted an application and completed the procedures on time.
- The scholarship does not cover the internship year if it is required for the program.
- Acceptance for scholarship will be against specified seats; however, the applicability of the conditions does not guarantee a seat.
- Exemption from tuition fee or part of it in accordance with the regulations.
Conditions for maintaining the elite scholarship:
- The student is fully exempted from tuition fee if the semester/annual average (GPA) is 4.75 or more out of 5.00.
- If the student’s semester/year average is between 4.74 and 4.50 out of 5.00, the exemption will be 50%.
- If the student’s semester/year average is between 4.49 and 4.25 out of 5.00, the exemption will be 30%.
- The student will not qualify for the scholarship if his GPA falls to 4.25 out of 5.00.
- The student’s record is free of any warnings or disciplinary penalties.
- The applicant is actively participating in student activities and community service, completing his/ her community service hours.
- The SRU administration may consider the humanitarian cases of students who have fulfilled the conditions for exemption for 30% or 50% tuition fee, by giving them one chance to fulfill the required conditions when they lose some or all of them, provided that the semester/year average is not less than 4 out of 5.