Sulaiman Al Rajhi Scholarships for Al Bukairiyah and Qassim students
Home > Sulaiman Al Rajhi Scholarships for Al Bukairiyah and Qassim students
General conditions for the scholarship:
- The applicant should be a Saudi national and a high school graduate with an average of not less than the percentage in the table below.
- The Qudrat and Tahsili tests scores of the applicant should not be less than the scores shown in the table below.
- The student should fulfills the other admission criteria and requirements for the program he is applying for.
- The applicant should be a high school graduate of one of the schools in
- Al-Bukayriyah or the Qassim region in the year he/she is applying for, or the year before.
- The applicant should have submitted his application and complete the admission procedures on time.
- The processing of the scholarship application will be subject to the availability of the seat allocated for the scholarship. (As admission is highly competitive, hence, fulfilling the application conditions and requirements do not guarantee obtaining a seat.)
- The scholarship covers the basic period of the program only.
- The scholarship does not cover the internship year if it is required for the program.
|Collage||High school %||Total( qudrat & tahsili)||Minimum of either of them|
|Collage of Medicine||%95||170||80|
|College of Applied Science- Medical laboratory||%90||160||75|
|College of Applied Science- Nursing program||90%||160||75|
|Sulaiman Al Rajhi school of Business||%90||160||75|
|Tuition fee exemption in accordance with the regulations.|
|Conditions for Scholarship Renewal|