The PYP has adopted several major educational methods as a strategy to reach its intended learning outcomes (ILOs) including:
- Developing detailed and aligned course specifications for all courses.
- Adopting clear assessment plans and rubrics for all continuous and final assessment to promote assessment for learning.
- Utilizing lectures, group work, continuous assessment, feedback sessions and final assessment to promote a balanced teaching and learning environment.
- Using E-learning and online sources and other multimedia tools to enhance learning abilities.
- Establishing fixed office hours for all courses in order to provide extra one on one tutorial sessions for students.
- Choosing the latest and most relevant books and materials to ensure a state-of-the art curriculum.
- Recruiting and hiring highly qualified and motivated instructors that adopt a student-centered approach to teaching.