- Develop competencies in the various disciplines of Nursing and medical science through training to meet the needs of the labor market and address future development plans.
- Provide students with the theoretical knowledge and practical applications practiced in various disciplines of medicine and Nursing service.
- Equip graduates with the necessary technical skills and knowledge to run and manage sophisticated diagnostic devices, practice units and diagnostic laboratories
- Prepare graduates theoretically and practically to improve their technical skills and research capabilities to enable them to pursue higher studies
- Provide students with the theoretical knowledge and practical applications of various disciplines of Nursing Science.
- Provide graduates with the necessary knowledge to pursue a nursing career.
- Instill high levels of compassion, moral and professional ethics.