College of Medicine – Introduction
Regular curriculum for 6 years
The College of Medicine is committed to the application of an educational program developed to produce competent doctors who are able to understand and meet the needs of Saudi society and health service delivery at a high level of professional and medical knowledge and behaviors, supported with their distinctive practical skills. The College of Medicine will contribute to the development of health care in the region through environment friendly focus in health care services delivery and aspects of health-related research.
- Produce competent doctors with modern medical knowledge and high level professional and practical skills who are able to respond to the needs and aspirations of the community.
- Prepare for the future expansion in the health care facilities and services sector in Qassim by developing specialized manpower that would assist in the operation, management and sustainability of these facilities, and to contribute to applied research linked with health care services in the region.
- Help graduates to continue their post graduation studies by providing continuing medical education programs and specialized post graduate qualifications.
- Disseminate health awareness and highlight the role of the university among the society.
- Advise and provide medical service to the community in the disciplines represented by the faculty members.