Human capital Operational plan are Institutional efforts to support Internal customer (leaders, faculty and staff) to contribute to their full capacity and to be fully engaged and aligned with the directions of the University. Well executed human capital Operational plan bring success to individuals, teams, work units and the University. It’s at the core of being a high performing organization. This approach is important to the long-term success of the SRU.
To reach our SRU vision we will be one of the best human capital departments in the universities of Middle East, by maximizing the performance of our internal customer.
Our mission to provides leading HC services that attract, sustain and develop inspire excellence in our internal customer, raise the value of human capital 10% annually . in support of SRU mission .
- Partnership for each internal customer to success.
- Excellence in every process we do.
- Respect to our customers and their needs.
- Fairness in our policies and practices.
- Diversity in recognizing everyone’s unique contribution.
- Development systems and culture of development.
- Innovation in developing and implementing new programs.
- Teamwork in a culture of continuous improvement in all aspects of our work.
- University council
- Board of director
- Leaders ( CEO – executives – colleges vice dean )
- Faculty members
- staff (supportive )
- Labor office
- Social insurance
- Shifting from human resources department to the human capital department.
- Shifting from paper-based to an automated system in all transactions.
- To provide high levels of service quality.
- Talent Acquisition – Recruitment and Selection
- Talent services – Compensation and Benefits-Employee welfare and motivation
- Talent management – Performance management
- Talent development – Training and succession plan development
- Organizational Development
- Compliance with the government rules
- Ensure the University Recruit, a high-skilled and high performing workforce
- Develop recruitment and selection plans in partnership with departments. Such plans include recruitment sources, testing methods, assessors, timeframes and dates for each phase of the process.
- Implementation the I recruitment and selection system
- Evaluate customer satisfaction with the recruitment process and the performance of new employees. Obtain feedback after each recruitment process and on the performance of hired employees to improve recruitment and selection processes.
- explore more progressive/flexible approaches to compensation.(flexible time ,fixable vacation,
- Review the pay and grading system regularly
- Develop medical insurance for SRU staff. ( periodic physical examination, stress management courses and exercise physical fitness program)
- Develop and implement social activates programs. (Group visits, group weekend…….)
- Develop and implement financial support programs. (Loans, employee loyalty cards ……)
- Ensure the University retains a viable and skilled workforce
- Ensure that job specifications promote the career mobility of SRU employees by focusing on transferable knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Measuring staff performance half a year
- increased access to data by HR automated system
- Develop performance appraisal system. Such include, forms, methods, assessors, and timeframes for each phase of the process.
- Evaluate staff satisfaction with the evaluation process. Obtain feedback after each evaluation process and on the performance
- provide a regular orientation and support programs for new employees;
- enhance career advancement programs
- Competence development to support departments process
- Propose and implement a succession planning scheme
- Provide career guidance to employees regarding career options to maximize their career opportunities.
- To strengthen policies and practices that attract, engage, develop and sustain faculty and staff who are the best in their field
- plan and implement effective changes in the university structure.
- Shift in all H.R. transactions from paper- based system to a computer system
- Maintain a healthy and positive working culture
- Provide the Job description for the all jobs in SRU
- Provide the authorities, guidance for the main jobs in SRU
- Compatibility with the (MOL) Labor system for SRU staff .
- To reach Saudization rate with a minimum of 34% and to increase by 3% annually.
- Compatibility with the social insurance system for SRU staff
- Compatibility with mandatory medical insurance system for SRU staff.
|1||OMAR JAVEED||Recruitment and Selection|
|2||Saud amutiari||Recruitment specialist|
|3||Ibrahim Al – draibi||H.R. Activists|
|4||IBRAHIM ALFAYEEZ||Compensation and Benefits:|
|5||Rayan Al-Salamah||Compliance with the government rules|
|6||Saeed Al Harbi||Training|