Investment in human minds is of tantamount importance in this day and age, as human capital is the real capital for which all countries will compete on – Sheikh Sulaiman Al-Rajhi
The Sulaiman Al Rajhi Colleges are a culmination of his vision and efforts to provide world class academic exposure to local students in their own vicinity. The colleges will also provide scholarships and need based financial aid for exceptionally talented Saudi and non-Saudi students.The world and the region in which we live require answers to the complex problems of today and tomorrow. Sulaiman Al Rajhi Colleges (SRC) is a pioneering research based, non-profit educational and health care institution envisioned and funded by the luminary Saudi businessman, Sheikh Sulaiman Abdul Aziz Al Rajhi. It was this vision of Sheikh Sulaiman Bin Abdul Aziz Al Rajhi (May Allah protect him) to create a non-profit community college in addition to a teaching hospital which serves students and residents of Bukairyah from that built the foundation of Sulaiman Al Rajhi Colleges. Being located in a hidden treasure of natural beauty which is Bukairyah just 3 hours north of Riyadh, the capital of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA), we are aptly placed to provide holistic and wholesome development and growth for students by engaging them with best knowledge, practical skills and personal capabilities in a creative educational environment. We aim to establish an international repute in educational excellence which blends the best of breed approaches for personal, academic and professional development. Our educational philosophy garners and concentrates on shaping students with a perfect balance of academic, professional and Islamic values.
A leading institution in education, research and services at national and regional levels.
To contribute to the development of societies through building leaders, quality education, research, and services.
- Continuous learning and improvement: promoting a never-ending effort of lifelong learning and improvement.
- Fairness: ensuring fairness and equal opportunities for all SRC stakeholders.
- Respect: maintaining respectful relations with others.
- Teamwork spirit: being dedicated to working collaboratively with teammates.
- Mastery: achieving a high level of quality performance.
- Honesty and integrity: maintaining honesty and integrity in work by committing to professional ethics.
- Responsibility: promoting responsibility and accountability.
- Self-initiative: creating a creative environment that promotes self-initiative taking.